La Femme Permanent Cosmetics + Esthetics
How Much Does it Cost?
Eyebrows, Eyeliner, or Lips
6 Week Touch Up
Annual Touch Ups (must return before completely faded)
Any ONE service
Any TWO service
Any THREE service
3D Areola Tattoo
Permanent Makeup Removal
1 hour minimum
Look Fabulous, Around the Clock!
Free yourself from the chains of conventional makeup!
Face it, everyone wants to look their best.
We all know the saying, the better you look, the better you feel--and its true!
Make up is great for boosting your confidence, but it can also be a huge drain on your resources. For example, think of all the time you have lost on make-up that just smudges, smears, and disappears hours after you have so meticulously applied it.
Think of all of the money you have spent on expensive cosmetics, just to watch them get washed down the drain every night....It's a lot, right?
...hitting that snooze button and sleeping in an extra hour every day...
...going to the gym without wiping your 'face' off on your towel...
... how much lighter and cleaner your purse and luggage would be if you didn't have to carry your cosmetics around everywhere you go...
With Permanent Makeup, we can make your dreams your reality!
Wake up every morning with luscious lips, brows that have been expertly arched, shaped, and filled, and perfectly placed, eye popping liner.
Your face will be gorgeous from the moment you wake up in the morning til the moment you go to bed every night- no application or washing off required!
Who Can Benefit from Permanent Cosmetics?
Anyone who wants to:
- save time and hassle applying makeup every day
- wake up gorgeous and ready to go every morning
- save money not having to purchase expensive cosmetics
- have an active lifestyle without sweating their makeup off
- swim, bathe, or shower without losing their makeup
- avoid allergic reactions caused by conventional makeup
- turn their walk of shame into a walk of fame!
- look like a 'natural beauty'
It can also greatly benefit people who:
- have suffered hair loss from chemo, alopecia, burns, age, etc- You can have natural looking hairstroke eyebrows and lashes again!
- Have arthritis, loss of use, or shaky hands
- Want to look nice but lack the artistry and skill to apply their makeup in a pleasing way
What Can I expect at My Appointment?
We will start off the appointment going over your medical history to make sure Permanent Makeup is a safe option for you. Then we will prep and numb the targeted area with a topical numbing agent.
We will talk about the look you are going for- feel free to bring in reference photos!
We'll "try on' different colors to see what suits you best, then draw your makeup on with pencil. Once you approve the design, we start tattooing!
It takes 2-3 passes to achieve desired results. I will numb you up again between each pass to keep you comfortable. Most people say the first pass feels like getting your eyebrows plucked, but by the second pass they don't feel a thing. For eyeliner or lips, its more of an intense tickling feeling.
Once we're finished, we'll go over aftercare instructions and provide you with aftercare ointment.
You will most likely need to come back in 6 weeks to touch up your permanent makeup. It is completely normal for your first application to heal too light, or with a tiny patch or two that may need to be filled in.
Make sure to follow directions for optimum results!
Is there anyone who would NOT be a good candidate for permanent makeup?
If you suffer from any of the following, permanent makeup may not be the best choice for you:
- keloid scarring
- pregnant or lactating
- if you take blood thinning medicines (i.e.aspirin), cortisone, or steroids
- If you use Acutane, Retin-A, Renova, glycolic, citric, or lactic acids (or have used in the last year)
- psoriasis, eczema, rashes or blisters on their face
- herpes or cold sores - lip procedure can trigger an outbreak. It is advisable to take an antiviral medication 3 days before and 3 days after procedure as a preventative measure.
- Lisinopril- Can cause intense swelling with lip procedures
- Flu or cold (wait until passed so your body can heal without added trauma)
- uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Coumadin or hemophelia
- Latisse- must stop using 2 weeks before and until lids heal (about 2 weeks)
- Lasik/ plastic surgery- must wait 3 months
- Eyelash extensions- must be put on AFTER permanent makeup procedure and skin is healed
- Cancer/ chemotherapy- need doctor's clearance
- any type of auto-immune disease
- anyone under a physician's direct care- needs to seek physicians approval first
Additionally, you will need a few days to heal, so it is best not to plan a procedure right before you go on vacation, or before an important event. Brows especially will be darker, thicker, and shinier immediately after procedure due to swelling, redness from irritation, and ointment applied to aid healing.
You will want to wait at least 2 weeks after a procedure has been performed to expose yourself to salt or chlorinated water (i.e. oceans or pools), or tanning. Sunscreen on your brows and lips is especially important to retain color if exposed to the sun for hours at a time. Sunglasses will help with keeping your eyeliner looking fresh.